Headquartered in Stamford, CT, our client is a national developer, financier, owner, and operator of solar energy systems benefiting residents and businesses from communities all across the country. They have become one of the fastest-growing solar companies in the United States, experiencing a growth rate of over 1,000% from 2016 to 2022. Their proven dependability, experience within the industry, and established portfolio of over 130 MW of operational assets and over 150 MW of under construction assets, underpin its success as one of the leading solar developers and owners in the country. They have an established portfolio of 430MW+ of combined operational and pipeline projects. Our client strives to continue its growth while staying committed to corporate social responsibility and helping improve the quality of life for everyone as they sustain our environment for future generations through solar power.
They are seeking a collaborative, highly driven and results-oriented professional to join its Capital Markets team who can work well with multiple departments within the company and external partners.
· Manage due diligence process and closing of tax equity and other commercial financing transactions
· Lead regular closing calls with external partners and counsel
· Review complex legal documents pertaining to investments; work with counsel and business partners to negotiate favorable business terms and mitigate risks
· Manage business partner expectations and guide an efficient close process on multiple deals concurrently
· Review and analyze financial models for renewable energy transactions
· Structure economics for partnership flip and inverted lease transactions
· Solve problems and seek help solving as they arise
· Provide complete and concise status updates to management
· Two or more years of energy finance experience
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Self starter motivated to take ownership of responsibilities and integrate with a high functioning team
· B.A. in a related field (Business, Finance, Environmental Science, etc.)
· Experience closing tax equity transactions a plus
This position is paying $100-130k base depending on experience with a 20-25% bonus.
This position is located in Stamford, CT, but open to hybrid (going into the office 2/3 days per week).