Piper Maddox is currently working with an international commercial retailer taking unprecedented strides towards electrification and the future of cleaner transportation.
The successful candidate will be joining a world-renowned company as one of the first team members dedicated solely to electrification and charging infrastructure.
They are looking for an Electric Vehicle Site Planning Manager to accomplish all facets of EV site analysis, including location analysis, financial analysis, and strategy. This position requires the individual to develop processes to build out electric vehicle charging infrastructure across multiple sites and manage a team of Trade Areas Systems (TAS) experts in deployment. (This position can be worked remotely within the USA).
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of clean transportation development for a leading commercial retailer taking innovative strides in electrification. This role allows the candidate to establish relationships across EV communities within their state, regionally, and nationwide. The candidate will lead a team of site analysts providing crucial mentoring and coaching internally and externally. This role also allows the candidate to make their mark as an innovator within green tech in the retail industry as we move towards a cleaner future.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong critical thinking, collaborative, and communication skills, alongside internal and external mentoring abilities
- 3-5 years experience in people management and strong project management skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suites and understanding of database concepts and common applications
- Electric Vehicle (EV), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and Trade Area Systems (TAS) experience
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Piper Maddox is a recruiting firm working exclusively on clean technology and renewable energy. If you would like to learn more, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your resume.