Piper Maddox has partnered with a disruptive, technology-first EV charging company taking the market to 100% mass adoption. This growing company has been backed by climate and proptech investors, and operates at the intersection of real estate, IoT, and mobility.
They are in search of a financial controller to support their development as they continue to grow their team 3-fold over the next year. The successful candidate will be responsible for all banking & finance activities, month-end closings, and GAAP compliance.
· Play a pivotal role in the maturation of the Company by developing controls processes, assist with buildout of finance department & team, etc.
· Prepare financial statements, ensuring all accounting policies procedures comply with GAAP
· Lead and own the month-end close process along with the company’s general ledger, overseeing all AP, AR, journal entries, and cash management
· Analyze financials results on a monthly basis and provide strategic input on financial direction of the company
· Produce budgets and forecasts as well as KPI reports to offer variance analysis insights to executive team
· Responsible for all banking and finance activities, including bank reconciliations, reviewing of financial contracts, financing agreements and insurance policies
· Liaise with external auditors and tax accountants to provide them with all relevant data for our annual audit as well as income tax submission
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in accounting or finance
· 7 – 10+ years of relevant accounting experience
· Experience working with ERP systems (incl. Quickbooks & Netsuite)
· Familiarity with working within a SaaS-focused organization, and understanding of hardware product and SaaS accounting standards
· Desire to work within a hyper-growth organization in the EV charging / green-tech space
Piper Maddox is an executive search and recruitment firm focused exclusively on the Renewables and CleanTech industries. If you would like to learn more, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV.