Piper Maddox is working with a really exciting company, and they are looking to add someone to their Compliance function
The company is a leading clean power producer and energy storage company with a portfolio that includes nearly 1.4GW of pumped-hydro storage (including Northfield Mountain, the largest energy storage facility in New England), battery storage, hydroelectric generation, and solar generation—the largest clean energy generation portfolio operating in New England today.
Seeking a NERC CIP Advisor / Engineer to join the dynamic compliance team! The NERC CIP Advisor / Engineer is responsible for completing compliance tasks including documentation of CIP-related activities for the companies assets. This individual also provides coordination in managing and developing programs and processes to monitor and implement risk-based compliance with NERC CIP requirements, and supports the delivery of training related to risk-based compliance monitoring.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Provide support to the Manager, Regulatory Compliance as directed.
Develop and manage monitoring and oversight activities, including associated project plans and test procedures, to develop high quality oversight programs and processes to support NERC’s risk-based compliance monitoring and CIP enforcement program.
Execute, control, and proactively manage project schedules, including risk identification, risk mitigation, and change management.
• Perform and track required updates to software, equipment, and documentation.
• Identify, develop, and effectively deliver training.
• Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of NERC CIP compliance monitoring and enforcement program policies, procedures, rules, and other activities.
• Report on project status, risks, and achievement of key milestones.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering or Information Technology is required.
• 3+ years of experience in the auditing, utility regulatory, compliance, and/or engineering experience.
• Experience with North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC), Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regulations and ISO-New England rules and procedures.
• Knowledge of the NERC CIP Compliance, NERC Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Program, and NERC Rules of Procedure.