Piper Maddox has partnered with a disruptive clean utility startup who has created a novel community microgrid platform. This platform is more efficient and cost-effective than any similar technology in the world, and is able to expand without interruption, complexity or risks.
Our client is transitioning from their R&D/product development phase to a manufacturing phase. As part of this transition, they are looking for an individual to own various 3rd party manufacturing partnerships and ensure excellence across all suppliers.
• Act as the bridge between product development teams and all manufacturing partners and suppliers
• Develop product and process audit standards while ensuring incoming power electronics from various suppliers meet all quality standards
• Ensuring that all manufacturing partners are performing as expected per company KPIs
• Work closely with NPI teams to ensure robust design for manufacturability
• Build and foster a high performing team environment focused on continuous improvement, safety, and quality excellence while ensuring best practices are followed to reduce waste, defects and downtime.
• B.S. Engineering (M.S. Preferred) with 10+ years’ experience working in a highly regulated, high-voltage power electronics manufacturing environment
• Direct experience in ensuring quality excellence for utility scale power electronic equipment (Battery experience is a big plus)
• Experience leading discussions pertaining to DFMEA/PFMEA, APQP, PPAP
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, aggressive startup. Comfortability with fluctuating schedules and wearing many hats.
This position will be fully remote; however, travel is a vital aspect of the job.
Interested in being part of a company that is supporting the future transition to clean energy?