Piper Maddox is currently working with a leading-edge innovator in solid-state battery technology to find a Senior Battery Scientist/Engineer whose primary responsibility will be product design and development of thin film batteries. This includes product specification at the development level. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the construction and manufacturing processes of lithium-based batteries and have successfully worked on various battery design configurations from concept to production.
This business works out of a state of the art facility and with their solid venture capitalist funding and history selling over 15 million batteries worldwide, they are set for a phase of rapid growth!
· Product design: from concept to scale up including all ancillary requirements
· Project management: project conceptualization, execution, management, and reporting
· Process Improvement: Product development system operations, development and characterization of new processes, and improvement of existing process to improve battery performance
· Assist the sales & Marketing teams on technical aspects of product
· Commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated ability to translate designs and planning to actions and quantifiable results
· Overarching understanding of how different materials work in different batteries
· Knowledgeable in all components of the Cell make-up
· BS Engineering in Chemical, Electrochemical or Material Science
· Experience with Battery design
· Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office, MS project, etc.
This is truly a high-impact, high-growth opportunity with a company that is rapidly growing and a mission to improve the world and you can be a part of that. They are currently developing the next generation of battery materials and technology and poised to be a leader in this space!
If you are looking for a chance to have a significant impact, work on next generation battery technology, and be in one of the most advanced facilities in the US this is the opportunity for you!