Our Client, one of the leading Renewable Energy organizations in the Northeast, specialize in the commercial and public sector and provide community solar customers with locally sited solar generation, energy storage and EV-charging stations. Since our Client was founded just over ten years ago, they have established themselves as a leader in building-sited clean energy across the United States. Our Client is growing in multiple areas and are continuing to target the best talent across the market to join them on their journey!
Our Client is currently seeking a skilled and motivated Senior C&I Solar Project Manager with the skills, experience, and aptitude to lead our Clients’ projects. This position will report into the Senior Director Construction, is based at corporate office in lower Fairfield, with occasional overnight site visits and site diligence.
The Senior Solar Project Manager will join the Construction Management as a technical team member (bridging engineering, evaluating sites, evaluating production estimates, generating budgets, maintaining schedules, interacting with utilities, writing scope of work, bidding materials and sub-contractors, executing agreements and approve payments and change orders, and overall coordination from permits to PTO and commissioning) – working closely with the structuring desk.
· Bachelor’s Degree with a preference in engineering or construction management
· 8+ years of construction experience; 5 years is in the C&I solar project management
· NABCEP certified preferred
· Proficient in analyzing and understanding civil, structural, low voltage and medium voltage blueprints/plans
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong understanding of OSHA safety procedures and national electric codes
· Proficient in Excel, Gant charts, scheduling software, and project management software (Kuhua preferred)
Work Life & Benefits
Our Client treats their team as the asset they are most proud of! That said, they aim to create a positive work-life balance so you’re happy and able to perform at your best.
Here are a few of the benefits they offer:
Health and Dental Insurance (100% of premium paid of Company’s standard policy)
Participation in 401k Plan
Paid cell phone service on Company’s plan
Ability to participate in Company’s employee share plan
Company paid lunch in the office