Supercharge your talent hiring. For our top tier clientele, we recommend this search option to achieve your toughest hiring requirements.
Piper Maddox have recently partnered with a leading Commercial & Industrial (C+I) company based in California to continue their growth within the Electrical Engineering group.
This company are a fast growing organization who are partnered with some of the leading firms within the Commercial & Industrial (C+I) space.
They cover all stages of the development lifecycle, everything from Project conception through to operational asset & maintenance.
They have recently won a project to build a 5 Megawatt (5 MW) installation and in this role you will be leading the entire project.
Key things to note:
- Ideally, you will be based in California, if not, you must be willing to travel across California weekly.
- You will be going to customer sites to conduct site assessments, acting as the technical POC for the client.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in this kind of role.
- A background working within the commercial and industrial (C+I) space is great.
- PE (Professional Engineer) certifications are a real plus point.
- A background working with customers to assist on the acquisition of the RTB permits is great.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and apply.