Supercharge your talent hiring. For our top tier clientele, we recommend this search option to achieve your toughest hiring requirements.
Piper Maddox have recently partnered with a small subsidiary of one of Americas leading Utility businesses. This role is based in Michigan and will support the additional growth within the Project Management team.
This company has 200 employees and have 1,800+ MW of assets in operation.
The business has a successful front of the meter business delivering utility scale renewables projects to large corporate customers such as Facebook & GM, as well as baseload plants, and is now building a rapidly growing Behind the Meter/Distributed Energy business.
This is a new business unit that’s only 2 years old but is already having huge success with multiple large onsite projects completed and more on the way – these projects so far have been at the 10-30MW range and the plan is continue operating at this scale.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for owning everything from Point of Origination through to NTP.
- You will be tasked with collaborating with the construction vendors, leveraging outside parties, managing vendors, budget, and scheduling.
- Likely managing 2-3 projects at a time (depending on phase).
Key things to note:
- Ideally, you will be based in Michigan, if not, you must be willing to relocate.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience managing large scale, complex construction projects.
- A background working within the Solar space.
- Experience managing solar projects ranging from 1-30 MW at the customer site.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and apply.