Supercharge your talent hiring. For our top tier clientele, we recommend this search option to achieve your toughest hiring requirements.
Piper Maddox have just partnered with an established Solar Engineering firm in an effort to build out their Electrical Engineering department.
Currently, we are looking for a handful of Electrical Engineers to join the group.
This organization are one of the most well established Engineering consulting firms in the US, with more than 50 offices globally and over $250 Million in annual revenue.
o Drafting and designing Single Line Diagrams and three line diagrams across AC, DC, LV and MV
o Performing short circuit studies
o Performing low flow studies
o Performing ground studies
· Hands on engineering work, full A-Z of document processing, creating reports, drawings (where needed). Quality control work.
A bit about you:
- You will hold a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Holding an Electrical Engineering PE for various states across the US.
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience working as an EE.
- Experience working on Large Scale Utility Solar projects (North of 100MW). Will consider large scale wind engineering
If this sounds like the kind of position you would be interested in, please follow the link and apply!