Supercharge your talent hiring. For our top tier clientele, we recommend this search option to achieve your toughest hiring requirements.
Piper Maddox are currently partnered with an advanced manufacturing company based in Michigan. Together, we are searching for 3 Senior Embedded Software Engineers to join the team.
These individuals will be tasked with the design and development of proprietary systems, whilst working alongside the product teams to make changes to existing products to match customer needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design of the next generation software.
- Implement connectors to be used on the customer interface.
- Work with other teams across the organization, including Systems Engineering, Product Management, and others.
- Develop unit tests and software/hardware integration.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to the below:
- Strong educational background (master’s in electrical engineering is preferred).
- A proven background in Embedded Engineering (7 years’ experience in a highly regulated field).
- Prior experience deploying embedded solutions into a Linux System/ Linux Environment.
- 5 or more years’ experience working in a professional environment with C/C++.
If this is the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the links and apply.