Supercharge your talent hiring. For our top tier clientele, we recommend this search option to achieve your toughest hiring requirements.
Piper Maddox has partnered with a leading engineering and environmental consulting firm in search of a Renewable Energy Practice Leader. You will be the key function in continuing this company's strategic growth in the renewable energy market on a national level. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner cross-functionally with leadership firm-wide, fueling a developing Renewable Energy practice on a diverse array of premier renewable energy projects.
- Lead multi-disciplinary efforts on a variety of project sites, with a focus on renewable energy projects, including the development, permitting, and construction oversight of renewable energy land development work;
- Drive business development activities by developing new renewable energy clients for the firm and further strengthening relationships with existing clients;
- Perform and manage multiple projects and tasks within specific budgets, schedules, and deadlines;
- Write and review draft proposals and reports, including feasibility studies, stormwater management reports, technical specifications, and utility reports; and
- Supervise and mentor a team of technical staff working on a variety of renewable energy-related assessment, design, and permitting tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred;
- 12+ years of experience developing, permitting, and overseeing the construction of renewable energy and/or linear infrastructure assignments;
- 7+ years of multidisciplinary Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of land use processes and regulations; and,
- Ability to perform limited travel to project sites.
Interested in applying for a highly visible role in an exceptionally well established business? If so, please apply below with a copy of your resume below.